David R Sanchez
Mr. Sanchez is the Managing Partner and CEO of Singular Global, Stonehaven LLC’s first Affiliated Partner in 2004, and has been actively involved in Stonehaven’s capital raising activities. Based in South Florida since 2005, Mr. Sanchez and his team have a client base in the US, Latin America, Europe, South Africa and India. The majority of the firm’s clients have been investors for ten years or more. Many have been with Mr. Sanchez since 1989.
From 1999 to 2005, Mr. Sanchez was President of Sanchez Global Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor, based in Beverly Hills.
Between 1994 and 1999, Mr. Sanchez was a Managing Director and International Financial Advisor to high net worth individuals, financial institutions and funds of funds at Bear Stearns & Company in Los Angeles.
From 1988 to 1994, Mr. Sanchez was Vice President at Merrill Lynch International in Beverly Hills as an International Financial Advisor and was an Eagle and Chairman’s Club member.
From 1986 to 1988, Mr. Sanchez headed the Mergers & Acquisitions Department for Latin America as Vice President of Bankers Trust Company in NYC.
From 1983 to 1986, Mr. Sanchez was an Assistant Treasurer in NYC with JP Morgan in the M&A/Financial Advisory Department.
Mr. Sanchez’s outside associations include:
- Director and Shareholder of Arrowsmith, LLC, an offshore fund of funds established in 1989.
- A shareholder and advisor to the founder of R Systems, an integrated Product Lifecycle Management (iPLM) company offering valued outsourcing services to Fortune 1000, Government and Mid-sized organizations and with operations in nine countries. Mr. Sanchez served on the R Systems board of directors from 2000 to 2009.
- Currently serves on MLogica’s Board of Advisors, a Los Angeles based Enterprise Solutions consultant with operations in five countries.
- President of the Yale Club of South Florida. He serves as a leader in Yale’s Global Day of Service of which he was the inaugural Global Chair for two years. He was also a member of Yale’s AYA Board of Governors for three years from 2009 to 2012.
- As an active Rotarian, he has served as a catalyst to sponsor and support scholarship programs with over 40 Rotary Clubs.
- Chairman of the Board of the National Executive Service Corps of South Florida, one of 22 affiliates of a non-profit consulting services network founded in 1977 by David Rockefeller.
Mr. Sanchez graduated from Yale University with an M.A. with Honors and a M. Phil in Political Science. Mr. Sanchez was a Fulbright Fellow, a Ford Foundation Fellow, a Tinker Fellow and a Yale Fellow while attending Yale University. As a student, he was elected President of the Yale Graduate and Professional Senate, LLC. and served on the AYA Board of Governors.
Currently, Mr. Sanchez holds the Series 7, 63 and 79 registrations with FINRA.
As Senior Vice President and COO, Mr. Damm brings his experience working for Goldman Sachs in NYC and University of Miami business training to Singular Global’s operations. His analytical background and emphasis on technology and documentation provide the framework necessary for Singular Global to continue its rapid growth, delivering excellent service to the increasing list of clients the company serves.
Upon graduation from the University of Miami with a BBA in Finance and a minor in Marketing, Mr. Damm started his career working for Goldman Sachs in New York. Returning to Miami in 2013, Mr. Damm worked for a Real Estate Investment Trust with properties located in the Southeast US. He currently oversees his own personal portfolio of properties throughout Florida.
In May 2016, Mr. Damm earned his MBA from the University of Florida. In his free time, he enjoys playing basketball, boating, fishing, and running. He is also the vice president of the South Florida Sigma Chi Alumni Association and serves as a consultant on a pro bono basis for the National Executive Service Corps of South Florida.
Currently, Mr. Damm holds the Series 7 and 63 registrations with FINRA. He is also a licensed real estate agent in the state of Florida.
Mr. Murphy is a Senior Vice President at Singular Global and focuses on US and Mexican clients. He also works closely with the CEO & Managing Partner, David R. Sanchez, to originate and sell select alternative investment opportunities.
Mr. Murphy is also involved with numerous entrepreneurial endeavors. He is an Executive Partner at Proton Enterprises which is a business incubator and non-traditional venture capital firm designed to accelerate the growth and success of companies through an array of support resources and services.
Mr. Murphy is also Chairman of EquityNet, as well as the Managing Partner of SlideMoor.
Mr. Murphy is involved in humanitarian endeavors serving as a Director with the LEVE Foundation, and Managing Partner with the Sitwayen Development Group, a social enterprise in Haiti focused on developing Haitian companies.
Mr. Murphy is also a certified Incubation Manager by the NBIA, and serves on the Board of Trustees for the Aurelian Honor Society, for Alpha Delta Phi, and the Yale Club of Southwest Florida.
Mr. Murphy earned a B.A. from Yale University. Currently, Mr. Murphy holds the Series 7 and 63 registrations with FINRA.